2.4

All I'm asking is, I pay you, and ask you to show up on time and get the job done properly, too much to ask ?

WJA Pool Services,LLC, (owner-William Jenkins) recently tool over division of swimming pool services from East Coast Pool Services, Boynton Beach, Florida.

(East Coast Pool company recently renovated my pool, upgraded to Salt water Chlorinator, so pool doesn't turn green without service for a month.)

Pool cleaning guy never showed up for a month, while I wait every Friday at home, finally when I contact the owner "Bill", informed the situation, he told me that he'll have to honor his employee (Vinnie), and go find someone else, since I doubted their integrity. I have proofs that pool cleaning guy never showed up, dirt set in the bottom of the pool for a month, still there (number 1 poof), after three straight days of raining, pool was overflowing, so I had to drain myself on Friday morning (number 2 proof), deal with a lier and argue with an owner who insult me and telling me to go away, instead of apology and cleaning the pool, sending me different person. I am hiring different company to maintain my pool. And installing Surveillance system to have visual proof which is so unnecessary with honest people doing ethical practice. Previous owner East Coast Pool services (Joe) agreed with me, that I had no reason to create drama, he's been to my house many times during pool renovation and since previous cleaning guy (Jason-left EastCoast Pool), WJA Pool Services took over, he's (Joe) have not been happy. I fired last company - Master Pool cleaning services, cleaning guy came and took the check from my hand and walked away without doing a thing to my pool, while I sat in the living room watching - human surveillance camera. I called and stopped service immediately.

Save yourself headache and aggravation, go find other maintenance company, and install Video Surveillance system. Pool cleaning guys are tricky, if they want to get paid without doing the job, they could get away by lying, and not easy to prove, unless you have many proofs that shows no show like myself and still treated unfairly & unethically.

1. Homeowner (myself), waiting every Friday for a month, to deal with no-show ... and business owner not believing his lying employee. (Poor business practice)

2. Doing the maintenance myself, and pay someone else for nothing.

3. Install Video Surveillance system - unnecessary extra expense.

Thanks for reading and let us have Good companies and good people help each other to make this world a better place to live.

B. Delray Beach, FL

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. instrmnt stated that there is a room for improvement of not trust worthy and treated unethically. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "service guy a lier, owner poor customer service" of east coast pool supply pool cleaning services. East Coast Pool Supply needs to "i never want to see these people, after such a bad way of handling a honest consumer, warning to honest people looking for a good business to trust and rely on" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned east coast pool supply pool cleaning services in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at East Coast Pool Supply. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Listia.

Had an Experience with East Coast Pool Supply?

Comments